Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

High Class Fancy Meal

After 5 days of eating perfect tapas and drinking cava in Barcelona, I had one of the worst meals of my life on the plane home to Los Angeles. Don't get me wrong, I've actually had some pretty decent meals on airplanes before (I know I should be embarrassed to admit this, but it's true). I used to look forward to the vegan tofu scramble on Air Canada trips to Montreal before they stopped serving the in flight meals on shorter flights. Anyways, the food on my flight home a few days ago was repulsive. The salad was probably rotten and the dressing was a gooey mess. The pasta was stale and was covered with a creamy spinach-y sauce that seemed to have been made with some sort of milk substitute. At least my canned tomato juice with lots of lemon juice helped a little.


No comments: